We're looking for a person able to rapidly develop high-standard features for the Nourish Web Application. You'll work in a small, fast-paced team and have the opportunity to contribute to every step, from client feedback, design and feature specification to development and deployment. Your mission will be to;
- Research, design, and deliver innovative solutions for stakeholders problems
- Maintain product – identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure product evolves inline with company branding
- Bring in best practices/technologies
- Bring a positive attitude and constructive feedback to the existing team.
We use the latest technologies and embrace agile philosophies. We work as a team with no hierarchies, and we have a great passion for continuous improvement and learning.
Our product is recording millions of interactions between care staff and those who need care, so it can't miss a beat. To help us make sure it doesn't, we believe in the power of tests (first or after is up to you, we're not pedantic) and well designed applications. After all, good code pays itself and is a delight to work with.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. You'll get to work on and shape products that enable those who work within all levels of the care sector to make a real difference to the day-to-day lives of the people they care for.
- 4+ years experience with web application development in Ruby (Rails, Grape API, PostgreSQL), front-end (AngularJS, HTML, CSS)
- 4+ years experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with caching mechanisms
- Experience with Ansible, Capistrano, Docker
- Knowledge of Unix, deployment, performance, debugging, refactoring, design patterns, and other programming practices
- Able to work independently.
What you can expect from us
- Be part of a first-class team of multi-skilled developers
- Competitive salary
- Your own MacBook Pro
- Free coffee, tea, Friday beer, fruit etc.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com