We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior UX Designer to join our fast-growing company. As a design-led start up, you’ll get to work collaboratively within our multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers, as well as working closely with our sales and customer support teams, and of course our clients and users.
If you have a holistic view of design, and want the opportunity to work on all stages of the product development lifecycle, from research and conception, through to prototyping and delivery, then you’re the person we’re looking for. You’ll get to work on and shape products that enable those who work within all levels of the care sector to make a real difference to the day-to-day lives of the people they care for.
- Assisting the existing UX/UI team, as well the opportunity of taking ownership of your own projects
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research
- Deep understanding of the constraints and needs of the user
- Ability to translate your ideas into working prototypes
- Deliver production-ready designs to our team of developers
- Present and confidently discuss your work on an ad-hoc basis, either with clients or our team.
- A degree or studying in a design related discipline or equivalent experience
- Your portfolio must demonstrate high level visual designs and problem-solving skills
- A strong interest in user centred design and technology for good
- Excellent personal skills and able to manage your own time effectively.
What you can expect from us
- Professional training and the opportunity for career progression
- A competitive salary
- Your own MacBook Pro
- Free coffee, tea, Friday beer, fruit etc.
Please send your Portfolio, CV and a covering letter to email@example.com