At Nourish we’re constantly working hard to ensure that care providers are given the best possible experience when using our care management system. Our team have been listening to our clients’ feedback and developing this into an exciting update for web users of our system. This new version is packed full of features, all designed to allow care providers more flexibility and helpful configuration tools when it comes to managing the care provision.
New Nourish care management system features
- Re-designed easier setup of clients, carers and services
- Re-designed and simplified setup of subscribed services
- Updated to allow creation of care provider customised named services
- Planned and current time toggle when closing interaction screens
- New design showing the side menu now always present for easier access to options
- Updates to reports allowing you to see parameter options for planned interactions
- Clients’ and carers’ profiles have a new field for ‘critical information’ that will be shown on the client or carer list
- Care plan replication is now enabled, even if the client already has a care plan (their old care plan will be archived)
Find out more information on the update
If you’d like more information with how Nourish can support with your care management system, then please get in touch and one of our team of experts will be more than happy to help.