What do you do in your life that makes a difference?
- Do you give change to the homeless guy on the high street?
- Do you put your rubbish in the correct bins to help the environment?
Don’t get me wrong, this is a start, but you are a Software Developer! You have the power in your brain and hands to make a real difference in the world.
Look at the projects that you have worked on in the last 5 years.
Ask yourself, how much of a difference did it make?
What we’re offering you is the opportunity to work for an inspirational CEO who specialises in AI, machine learning and robotics and decided that he wanted to use his knowledge to help people rather than for the Defence / Aerospace companies he was working for.
It’s a rare opportunity to work for his Bournemouth based software company that is revolutionising the healthcare industry.
Software that allows over 15,000 carers nationwide to spend less time doing admin work and more time doing what they want to do. Caring.
You have a unique chance to improve the quality of life for people being cared for and reducing pressure on the NHS Hospitals that are already at breaking point.
You’ll work for an employer that really respects the journey you have made and the experience you have gained along the way.
Would you like to go home from work and be proud of the work that you are doing?
You - experience and future role
- You’ll be a Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer with experience of Linux / Unix.
- You’ll be an empathetic person with a real desire to work on high quality products and drive development to perfection.
- You’ll have some experience of co-running sprint / scrum planning, stand ups and retrospective ceremonies.
- You’ll have the responsibility of looking after the AWS Infrastructure or overseeing infrastructure management.
- You’ll have dealt with challenges related to Scalability (They serve thousands of requests per minute), management of cache across a variety of end points (Apps that consume from API’s, web front-end etc) & data handling to support the AI and Machine Learning.
- You will also become comfortable (If not already) with parallel processes / multithreading behind an API.
Company and package
The company is just 6 years old and have recently moved into a new central Bournemouth location.
The mission is to make the software the standard in Point of Care across health and social care teams.
- Negotiable salary dependent on level of experience
- Share Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- 28 Days Holiday plus bank hols
- Annual Salary Reviews
- MacBook Pro
- Social Outings
- Exceptional Culture
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com