Join Our Team
At Nourish, we provide technology that has real and lasting impact in care.
Our focus is always on the person receiving support and we use the very latest in smart thinking and design to challenge the current approach to care – and ultimately, to improve quality of life.
Take a look at the current opportunities below to join our team.
Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our established development team in Bournemouth.
At Nourish, we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals that are at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the healthcare sector that enhances the process of recording, analysing and sharing information. The Healthcare sector is relatively new to digital transformation and thus opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution; and we encourage monthly social events.
What we’re looking for is an individual with passion and drive to continually learn and develop and to contribute to our development team.
Our Development Team
We deliver incrementally in sprints within an Agile environment. Every team member is involved – or runs – our sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective ceremonies.
We all have the responsibility of looking after the AWS Infrastructure, or overseeing the infrastructure management dependent on your experience level.
We deal with challenges related to scalability (the system serves thousands of requests per minute), management of cache across a variety of end points and we work with third party integrations.
We have the opportunity to work with established and new technologies and have flexible working hours
Are you what we’re looking for?
Are you a passionate person with a desire to work on a product that will have real impact on people’s lives?
Are you driven to constantly review and improve the products you work on, offering opinions and suggestions in a collaborative manner?
Are you a self-starter and able to work autonomously to make your projects a success?
Do you have the drive and motivation to learn new technologies and languages?
Do you take pride in the work you do?
If you’ve said yes to the above and you think this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you – let’s have a chat.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprentice: Support Team
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring apprentice, looking to develop new skills and build experience that will make their CV stand out. This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in understanding how technology is being used to have a genuine impact on peoples lives. We work with Care Providers across the UK who work extremely hard to provide the best quality of care possible; and they deserve the best quality of support from us as a technology provider. The successful candidate will receive full training and be working in a support role, learning how to:
- Answer calls and messages from Care Providers.
- Provide professional and responsive customer service at all times.
- Take information and passing on leads and comments to other members of the relevant team.
- Assist with online support on a ‘best endeavour’ basis (after training when rota’d to do so).
- Assist with the setup of new organisations and services onto the system.
- Assist with training and installation whilst solving any problems.
- Evaluate new software and hardware.
- Provide comprehensive QA and recoding of new developments prior to release.
- Configure handhelds and laptops/tablets and shipping in good time for all install dates.
- Process and package orders and request Parcel Force collections.
- Update device inventory and other records.
- Attend and contribute to weekly meetings.
- Organisational skills, able to time manage and prioritise
- Interpersonal skills for communication, to interact with staff and customers by Email, Phone, online Chat and Face to Face once trained
- An interest in new technology using both Apps and Web based systems and a practical ability to use such technologies.
- Logical thinker
- Able to provide high standard of customer service at all times
- Able to embrace a culture of learning and change, in an exciting and fast-moving sector.
- Keen to learn and gain valuable experience.
- Keen to be part of a team.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Punctual and flexible.
Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, including English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
Please Note: If your application is successful, you must attend an initial interview with Bournemouth & Poole College before your details are put forward to us. This will be arranged by an invitation from The College. This is not an interview for the job.
To apply for this role please click HERE.