Join Our Team
At Nourish, we provide technology that has real and lasting impact in care.
Our focus is always on the person receiving support and we use the very latest in smart thinking and design to challenge the current approach to care – and ultimately, to improve quality of life.
Take a look at the current opportunities below to join our team.
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference? We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in Bournemouth.
£25-£30k depending on experience
At Nourish we have a giant opportunity to make a real difference to how people experience health and social care. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to help us seize this opportunity in line with our values and ambition. As a company we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals, often at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the health and social care sector that enhances the process of planning for care, recording support and observations, analysing and sharing information. The health and social care sectors are relatively new to digital transformation and as a result the opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution; and we hold regular social events.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to work alongside our marketing manager, to develop and implement all aspects of Nourish’s Marketing Strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and improving lead generation campaigns that align with overall sales objectives (i.e. quarterly webinars) and measuring results
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts key audiences (including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Planning and delivering quarterly webinars in alignment with overarching marketing campaign and measuring resultsWriting marketing copy for multiple marketing channels (email, social, offline, collateral, paid, website)
- Managing our social media accounts and creating content to maximise reach and engagement.
- Planning, building and sending email campaigns using email platform
- Evaluating marketing campaigns to demonstrate effective ROI, recommend improvements and maximise effectiveness
- Proof all marketing content
- At least 3 years’ experience within a marketing role
- Ideally an understanding of SEO and Analytics although not essential
- Experience/ an understanding of B2B Marketing
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaign
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
If you think this could be the right job for you, send us a message along with your C.V. to to email@example.com
Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our established development team in Bournemouth.
At Nourish, we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals that are at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the healthcare sector that enhances the process of recording, analysing and sharing information. The Healthcare sector is relatively new to digital transformation and thus opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution; and we encourage monthly social events.
What we’re looking for is an individual with passion and drive to continually learn and develop and to contribute to our development team.
Our Development Team
We deliver incrementally in sprints within an Agile environment. Every team member is involved – or runs – our sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective ceremonies.
We all have the responsibility of looking after the AWS Infrastructure, or overseeing the infrastructure management dependent on your experience level.
We deal with challenges related to scalability (the system serves thousands of requests per minute), management of cache across a variety of end points and we work with third-party integrations.
We have the opportunity to work with established and new technologies and have flexible working hours
Are you what we’re looking for?
Are you a passionate person with a desire to work on a product that will have real impact on people’s lives?
Are you driven to constantly review and improve the products you work on, offering opinions and suggestions in a collaborative manner?
Are you a self-starter and able to work autonomously to make your projects a success?
Do you have the drive and motivation to learn new technologies and languages?
Do you take pride in the work you do?
If you’ve said yes to the above and you think this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you – let’s have a chat.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.