Join Our Team
At Nourish, we provide technology that has real and lasting impact in care.
Our focus is always on the person receiving support and we use the very latest in smart thinking and design to challenge the current approach to care – and ultimately, to improve quality of life.
Take a look at the current opportunities below to join our team.
Senior Marketing Manager
A Better Life for Everyone
At Nourish Care we provide an amazing software platform that enables care across a range of settings…
But we aren’t just a technology provider. We don’t see our software through the lens of code. We aim to enhance and simplify care in equal measures. We set out to harness the power of care management software to improve the lives of people who need care and those who provide it. Where you have the collision between health and care, technology and very real-life issues, we are creating products to truly make a difference to the quality of care.
So, our ambition is bigger than a platform, bigger than the software we build. Our ambition is to make a better life for everyone. And we really mean everyone.
To help us progress with our ambition we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our growing team as ‘Senior Marketing Manager’ and help us seize this opportunity in line with our values and ambition. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Overall responsibility for the success of the marketing of Nourish Care
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Working with CEO to Develop and set the marketing strategy and
- Responsible for creation and delivery of rolling plan including reporting and monitoring KPIs
- Developing and optimising the marketing funnel with appropriate measurement
- Specific responsibly for all aspects of marketing including: your team, brand, lead gen, media/PPC, SEO & website, CRM, Communication to prospects and customers, data mgmt. and insight, Agencies, PR, Content,
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies
- Work with third party agency to implement and optimise SEO strategy
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials and assets, such as websites and brochures.
- Line management of the Content Marketing Executive and CRM Manger
- Responsible for developing the team to reach their potential
- Work with them to develop plans and activities in line with the strategy and goals
- Work with Product and Sales Teams to ensure smooth delivery of activity and seamless integration of marketing across the organisation
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overseeing and organising the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals alongside Marketing Executive.
- Plan and execute marketing activity to help drive ‘Demo bookings’ and meet monthly targets including media activity, ppc, seo, content, campaigns and developing data driven CRM programmes
- Through lead generation activity help grow the Nourish prospect database
Brand and Strategy
- Working with the executive team, CEO, COO and Head of Sales, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and brand identity
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Overseeing marketing campaigns
- Working with CRM Manger to set strategy for lead generation, data management and segmentation and help nourish to grow its prospect data lists and nurture existing clients.
- Work with Content Marketing Executive to develop and put into action content plan.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- At least 5 years marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with data, analytics, marketing automation and CRM tools
Application Deadline: 16/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you think this could be the role for you, please send your c.v to Natalie.email@example.com
Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our established development team in Bournemouth.
At Nourish, we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals that are at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the healthcare sector that enhances the process of recording, analysing and sharing information. The Healthcare sector is relatively new to digital transformation and thus opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution; and we encourage monthly social events.
What we’re looking for is an individual with passion and drive to continually learn and develop and to contribute to our development team.
Our Development Team
We deliver incrementally in sprints within an Agile environment. Every team member is involved – or runs – our sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective ceremonies.
We all have the responsibility of looking after the AWS Infrastructure, or overseeing the infrastructure management dependent on your experience level.
We deal with challenges related to scalability (the system serves thousands of requests per minute), management of cache across a variety of end points and we work with third-party integrations.
We have the opportunity to work with established and new technologies and have flexible working hours
Are you what we’re looking for?
Are you a passionate person with a desire to work on a product that will have real impact on people’s lives?
Are you driven to constantly review and improve the products you work on, offering opinions and suggestions in a collaborative manner?
Are you a self-starter and able to work autonomously to make your projects a success?
Do you have the drive and motivation to learn new technologies and languages?
Do you take pride in the work you do?
If you’ve said yes to the above and you think this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you – let’s have a chat.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org