Join Our Team
At Nourish, we provide technology that has real and lasting impact in care.
Our focus is always on the person receiving support and we use the very latest in smart thinking and design to challenge the current approach to care – and ultimately, to improve quality of life.
Take a look at the current opportunities below to join our team.
Customer Support & 1st Line Software Support Executive
We are looking for a Customer Support and 1st Line Software Support Executive to join our Nourish team. The role, based in our modern Bournemouth office, requires 37.5 hours per week and some travelling to visit client sites.
Main Duties –
- To become an expert in our ground-breaking Nourish Care system and being confident to support our valued clients.
- Ensuring great Customer Service at all times
- Supporting to build effective client relations to achieve our business objectives.
- Working and supporting other Team members.
- To be upbeat and resilient – you will be a Nourish brand ambassador.
- Attending and contributing to daily and weekly meetings.
- Answering calls and messages from Care Provers within agreed SLA using Online Chat, Email and Telephone.
- Passing on leads and feedback to other members of relevant teams.
- Out of hours and Weekend Online Support on a rota basis.
1st Line Web/App Support to include –
- Assisting the configuration of new clients, intercations, and warranty repairs
- Assisting our Training and Installation Teams whilst solving any problems.
- Working with our Development & Product Team to feedback issues and feature requests.
- Evaluating new and existing software and hardware.
- QA of new features, troubleshooting and identifying issues reported by clients through to successful conclusion.
- Configuring devices and shipping to strict deadlines.
- Completing and updating stock inventory.
- Provide front-line assistance and administration to our Account & Training Teams.
- To ensure that our Clients queries are dealt with in a prompt, polite and empathic fashion to provide ‘exceptional customer service’ at all times.
- An ability to multi task and think on your feet.
- To work as a Team alongside your Team and all departments.
- To establish a strong rapport with our Clients and to be the ‘voice of Nourish in the Care setting.
- Ability to use and complete our Customer Support Helpdesk tracking software.
- Maintaining our CRM and other data platforms.
To achieve Key performance Indicators including –
- First and final response times.
- Frequency and quality of responses.
- Client Feedback – ‘Client Happiness ‘is essential
- Fast and accurate, configuring and deployment of hardware.
- Accuracy of maintaining CRM and other Data points.
Experience & Qualifications –
- Full UK complaint driving licence and willingness to travel if needed.
- To be computer and mobile literate, with general understanding of work software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word,
- Experience of using a CRM such (ZOHO beneficial).
- To be organised, punctual and a hard worker.
- Knowledge of Care Provision, direct or indirect, welcomed.
- Ability to manage a workload within time constraints.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication.
- Able to embrace a culture of learning and change.
- Able to work effectively with other departments at all levels.
- Communicating and working with your team.
- Maintaining strong interpersonal skills with staff and clients alike.
- Common sense and desire for self development and to succeed and excel in this exciting and fast moving sector.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a CRM and Email Whiz?
Yes. Great…we want to hear from you! We have a great opportunity for an experienced, innovative and passionate individual to join the Nourish team.
At Nourish we have a giant opportunity to make a real difference to how people experience health and social care. We are looking for a CRM Manager to help us seize this opportunity in line with our values and ambition.
As a company we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals, often at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the health and social care sector that enhances the process of planning for care, recording support and observations, analysing and sharing information. The health and social care sectors are relatively new to digital transformation and as a result the opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution.
What we’re looking for
As a fast-growing company, we are looking for someone to take ownership of our CRM system and develop our email campaigns to help us grow and nurture our existing marketing databases. This will include planning and delivering lead generating activity to build our prospect customer list, as well as looking at ways of continuously engaging our current clients.
The successful individual will report into the Marketing Manager and be responsible for maintaining the quality of our data and building marketing automation programmes that engage target audiences. The position requires a strong focus on data quality, excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software, plus a passion for driving an inbound marketing strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data Management, Segmentation and Reporting (Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation and data enrichment)
- Building and maintaining data lists within CRM
- Manage behavioural insight and drive engagement as part of building an ‘intimacy model’ for targeting appropriate messaging and content to individuals
- Continual profiling of contacts – Sourcing and adding new contacts and removing legacy contacts as part of quality initiatives
- Quality checks on company, contact and lead attributes – removing duplicates and linking inbound activities to efficiently allocate inbound leads to appropriate teams
- Manage and align all activity to GDPR requirements
- Building and scheduling Marketing Automation Programmes through templates and workflows – defining relevant templates for emails and where necessary presenting powerful landing pages (Focused on lead conversion).
- Building and enabling automated nurture campaigns that encourage customer journey progression by defining pragmatic, engaging and content-led programs to generate quality leads and nurture existing clients.
- Implement and monitor quality scoring techniques to optimise lead conversions
- Reporting and measurement – Measuring the performance of campaigns and providing timely insights
- Review and implement the e-mail strategy, create and distribute a monthly newsletter as well as additional promotional e-mails and lead the prospects & current client emails.
- Developing testing strategies and providing measurements and reports to prove their effectiveness and inform future strategy for the business
- Launch and optimise CRM journeys to improve customer retention and reduce subscription churn
- At least 3 years’ experience within a marketing role
- Experience working within a CRM/Email Marketing capacity is essential
- Good knowledge and awareness of GDPR is essential
- Experience/ an understanding of B2B Marketing
- Copy writing skills
- Ability to use and interpret data
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to develop relationships with key leadership across the business
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Currently we have measures in place to reduce the numbers of people allowed in the office. Due to this the majority of our team are working remotely.
If you think you are right for the role then send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our established development team in Bournemouth.
At Nourish, we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals that are at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the healthcare sector that enhances the process of recording, analysing and sharing information. The Healthcare sector is relatively new to digital transformation and thus opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution; and we encourage monthly social events.
What we’re looking for is an individual with passion and drive to continually learn and develop and to contribute to our development team.
Our Development Team
We deliver incrementally in sprints within an Agile environment. Every team member is involved – or runs – our sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective ceremonies.
We all have the responsibility of looking after the AWS Infrastructure, or overseeing the infrastructure management dependent on your experience level.
We deal with challenges related to scalability (the system serves thousands of requests per minute), management of cache across a variety of end points and we work with third-party integrations.
We have the opportunity to work with established and new technologies and have flexible working hours
Are you what we’re looking for?
Are you a passionate person with a desire to work on a product that will have real impact on people’s lives?
Are you driven to constantly review and improve the products you work on, offering opinions and suggestions in a collaborative manner?
Are you a self-starter and able to work autonomously to make your projects a success?
Do you have the drive and motivation to learn new technologies and languages?
Do you take pride in the work you do?
If you’ve said yes to the above and you think this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you – let’s have a chat.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org