Join Our Team
At Nourish, we provide technology that has real and lasting impact in care.
Our focus is always on the person receiving support and we use the very latest in smart thinking and design to challenge the current approach to care – and ultimately, to improve quality of life.
Take a look at the current opportunities below to join our team.
Are you a CRM and Email Whiz?
Yes. Great…we want to hear from you! We have a great opportunity for an experienced, innovative and passionate individual to join the Nourish Care team.
About Nourish Care…
At Nourish we have a giant opportunity to make a real difference to how people experience health and social care. We are looking for a B2B CRM Manager to help us seize this opportunity in line with our values and ambition.
As a company we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on care givers. We provide a digital solution to the health and social care sector that enhances the process of planning for care, recording support and observations, analysing and sharing information. The health and social care sectors are relatively new to digital transformation and as a result the opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution and we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise.
What we’re looking for
As a fast-growing company, we are looking for someone to take ownership of our CRM system and develop our email and other campaigns to help us grow and nurture our existing marketing databases. This will include planning and delivering lead–generating activity to build our prospect customer list with small, medium and large organisations with multiple decision makers and influencers, as well as looking at ways of continuously engaging our current clients.
The successful individual will report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for maintaining the quality of our data and building marketing automation programmes that engage target audiences. The position requires a strong focus on data quality, excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software, plus a passion for driving an inbound marketing strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data Management, Segmentation and Reporting (Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation and data enrichment)
- Building and maintaining data lists within CRM, including purchasing of quality checked new data leads
- Manage behavioural insight and drive engagement as part of building an ‘intimacy model’ for targeting appropriate messaging and content to individuals
- Continual profiling of contacts – sourcing and adding new contacts and removing legacy contacts as part of quality initiatives
- Quality checks on company, contact and lead attributes – removing duplicates and linking inbound activities to efficiently allocate inbound leads to appropriate teams
- Manage and align all activity to GDPR requirements
- Building and scheduling Marketing Automation Programmes through templates and workflows – defining relevant templates for emails, etc, and where necessary presenting powerful landing pages (focused on lead conversion)
- Building and enabling automated nurture campaigns that encourage customer journey progression by defining pragmatic, engaging and content-led programs to generate quality leads and nurture existing clients
- Implementing and monitoring quality scoring techniques to optimise lead conversions
- Reporting and measurement – measuring the performance of campaigns and providing timely insights
- Reviewing and implementing the email strategy, and in conjunction with colleagues in the marketing team, create and distribute a monthly newsletter as well as additional promotional emails, and lead the prospects and current client emails
- Developing testing strategies and provide measurements and reports to prove their effectiveness and inform future strategy for the business
- Launch and optimise CRM journeys to improve customer retention
- Assist with other marketing department activities as and when necessary
- At least 4 years’ experience within a marketing role
- Relevant experience working within a CRM/Email Marketing capacity is essential
- Good knowledge and awareness of GDPR is essential
- Experience of (or a good understanding of) B2B Marketing
- Ability to use and interpret data
- Excellent project management skills
- Copy writing skills
- Able to develop relationships with key leadership across the business
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th February
COVID-19 considerations: As we will continue to support long-term remote working on an ongoing basis, we are also interested in hearing from applicants outside the local area (we are based in Bournemouth).
If you think this is the role for you, then please send your CV and a covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our established development team in Bournemouth.
At Nourish, we are focused on improving the quality of life for people in care and reducing the pressure on NHS Hospitals that are at breaking point. We provide a digital solution to the healthcare sector that enhances the process of recording, analysing and sharing information. The Healthcare sector is relatively new to digital transformation and thus opportunities for technology to have real impact are vast.
As an employer, we offer all of the support and development our employees need to grow their skills and expertise; we foster a culture of collaboration and contribution; and we encourage monthly social events.
What we’re looking for is an individual with passion and drive to continually learn and develop and to contribute to our development team.
Our Development Team
We deliver incrementally in sprints within an Agile environment. Every team member is involved – or runs – our sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospective ceremonies.
We all have the responsibility of looking after the AWS Infrastructure, or overseeing the infrastructure management dependent on your experience level.
We deal with challenges related to scalability (the system serves thousands of requests per minute), management of cache across a variety of end points and we work with third-party integrations.
We have the opportunity to work with established and new technologies and have flexible working hours
Are you what we’re looking for?
Are you a passionate person with a desire to work on a product that will have real impact on people’s lives?
Are you driven to constantly review and improve the products you work on, offering opinions and suggestions in a collaborative manner?
Are you a self-starter and able to work autonomously to make your projects a success?
Do you have the drive and motivation to learn new technologies and languages?
Do you take pride in the work you do?
If you’ve said yes to the above and you think this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you – let’s have a chat.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org